skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Maika's Commonplace
Monday, January 22, 2007
About me
Hi, my name is Maika and I am a sophmore at my School. This is my blog for english so I hope you enjoy it and have fun. P.S. If you have any tips or tricks that would be appreciated.
1 comment:
C. Watson
said...
Remember to delete your last name.
January 26, 2007 at 9:28 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
About me
(1)
Cycle 22
(3)
Cycle 23
(2)
How to live our lives
(2)
PWB
(8)
Quality Project
(1)
SAT
(1)
This I believe
Click here to get your own player.
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(29)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(7)
CSI
This I believe
Confucius
Building Stonehenge
4 Generations
Reflection on Singer Solution to World Poverty
About me
Essential Questions
How should we interact with other people in this world?
How should we live in this world?
What kind of world is this?
Vocab
pragmatic
penchant
impute
contumacious
About Me
Maika's Commonplace
Honolulu, Hawaii
View my complete profile
Other Blogs
Alessi
Alex
Alysha
Brent
Cassidy
Colton
Daisy
Eddie
Emily
Eric
James
Jessica
John
Kacie
Kayne
Kevin
Kristen
Kristin
Kristina
Leah
Lindsey
Michael
Mr. Watson
Nataysha
Nick
Olivia
Rad
Ross
Samantha
Sho
Sijia
Susan
Syd
1 comment:
Remember to delete your last name.
Post a Comment