This sophmore year we all have to do a quality project. It is basically no holds barred final project that one can do whatever they want to do as long as it connects to "quality".
So far all that I have done was start my Quality project. First I started by thinking about what is quality is to me. I figured that since I wrestle so much and it is such a big part of my life and I see so much quality in our team this year that I would do my quality project on this wrestling season. So after I decided what I wanted to do my project on I went and talked to Mr. Watson and from that conversation I decided to focus my video on a documentary on this past season instead of a teaching video or highlight video. That in itself is going to be a lot of work because most of the footage that I have with me now is of just me wrestling not much of the other people on the team or the coaches and stuff. So I have to ask other people for their own footage of their matches as well as interview the coaches and players on some stuff. But it should be pretty fun and hopefully all of the effort that I put in will pay off in a good video that is worthy of this group of people that I care about so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment