Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Chicago
During spring break I went to Chicago to see the city and to visit an old friend who moved there after the end of 8th grade. In Chicago I went to museums and stuff and it was fun. However, the main part that I wanted to talk about was the times that I spent with my fried. We (my parents and I) stayed at their house for a night and a day so I didn't really get that much time to spend with him but the time that I did I had a lot of fun. At first I was worried that it might be a little weird just because we haven't seen each other in so long and stuff but it wasn't. Everything went pretty well and I realised that people might move a way but they are still your friend no matter what. I mean that even though people are away and one might not be able to see them in a while they are still friends. It reminds me of that song or part of it at least it goes friends are friends forever and I guess I learned that is true. The connections that we make with other people are very important and we should never take them for granted because we might never know when we would see them again and which connection would come in handy later on in life. Does this also mean that enemies are enemies forever? I don't think so but I might be wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment