Sunday, March 11, 2007

Through the eyes of an child

In class we had to do an activity where we walked along my school's campus and observed it. Than we get to write about this school as if we were looking at it from the eyes of one of the characters of the poisonwood bible. I was supposed to do this a while ago but I have been lazy so to speak. So anyway here it is.

After the Congo Dad said that we get to go to this new school in Hawaii. A Christian school of course! When I first heard about it I thought that it was going to be no fun because it was just like the boring old schools that my older sisters had to go to and that I wouldn't be able to boss people around and climb trees anymore like I am in the congo. But as soon as I got there I was proven wrong. Right on the playground there is a giant tree that they let you climb and I can still boss people around to some extent. I like it there because there are more people my own age instead of just being surrounded by older people who think little of me just because I am young. The only bad part about that whole day was the fact that Mom mad me wear my baby shoes to school. Yes, the same shoes that I took to the Congo I had to wear those shoes to my first day at this new school.

No comments: